We, as Tirsan Kardan, do our part to reduce our carbon footprint.
- In accordance with our company’s sustainability approach, we aim to reduce the use of waste and natural resources as stated in our Quality and Environmental Policy.
- We fulfill the legal measurement requirements within the scope of the regulation on greenhouse gas emissions.
- In addition to fulfilling legal requirements, we prioritize the initiatives to continuously improve the environmental and energy performance in all processes, starting from the design phase, with the works we do.
- We determine the sources of our losses by conducting detailed energy endeavors in order to prevent energy losses and to use energy more efficiently.
- Within the scope of compliance with legal requirements regarding waste, we separate waste at source and send them to licensed recycling or disposal facilities.
- Regarding packaging, we also fulfill current legal obligations regarding recycling.
- “Our Tirsan Wood” in Manisa Yunt Mountain grows every year in order to leave a more sustainable life to future generations