Tirsan Kardan, in order to manage all kinds of risks that will affect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information assets;
• Provides all kinds of support and resources for the establishment, maintenance and continuous improvement of the information security management system. The Board of Management fulfills its duties in determining the strategy and supervising the implementations.
• Feasibility aspects are taken into account in plans and controls. Compliance and sustainability with corporate business processes are ensured.
• Risks that will affect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information assets are reduced or eliminated, and the necessary controls and practices are determined, audited and improved by regular review.
• Necessary follow-up and arrangements are made to ensure compliance with legal legislation.
• Our customers’ information security expectations are met. Our suppliers are expected to comply with our information security rules.
• Protection of personal data is an important issue in terms of constitutional rights and ethical values. Compliance with legislation and board decisions is ensured.
• The continuity and redundancy of the information processing facilities that enable our business processes to be carried out are very important to us.
• The ownership of information assets used in our company’s business processes belongs to our company. Everyone who accesses these beings should be aware of this.
• Information Security is monitored through incident management and disciplinary processes.